Tuesday, December 16, 2008




Hey Y'all...a few photos of my new City!! Got Bike?!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I love it!!! The bikes are great.
So you think you'll be happy there?
How did Teddy get along without Mommy & Daddy?

Katya Elizabeth said...

Oh my!!!! Now I want to go even more!!! I love that little woman in her fur coat.

i heart pancakes said...

Its funny you noticed that cause everyone was wearing fur...its much more "nordic" in feel than i thought it would be but they weather the cold well. They still have restaurant tables set up outside with heat lamps and wooly blankets over the chairs.
The picture of the park with the buildings in the background is actually a shot of the building where our teeeny tiny temporary apartment is.

Katya Elizabeth said...

Haha, I also like that you're wearing your suede high heeled boots on your bike.