Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We Have Furniture!!!!






Hey'all!...a peak into our little world over in Dansk-land. Woops! Looks like we've interrupted Teddy's story hour...he's such a smart pup!! :)

5 comments:

Mae said...

Gheez I guess I better get some books for Lincoln. He's not going to be shown up by that little pipsqueak.
I love your raspberry rug in that space it's the perfect spot to show it off. It's fun peeking into the background of your pics and seeing all the familiar things. Dining room is so nice. All of it is.

i heart pancakes said...

PIPSQUEAK?!!...Well, I never! You better sign lincoln up for some foreign language classes cause Teddy is quickly becoming bi-lingual!! HA!

Karen said...

LOVE the new pad!

Karen said...

Is that a new couch? I thought your other one had higher sides.

i heart pancakes said...

Yeah, I've had it for about two years but it was in storage. It was something i had bought for a client that they didnt want in the end.