skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Food, Inc.

I have become increasingly green minded of late but after watching Food, inc last night at the Film Forum in NYC my veil of naivety shrouding the American food industry has been lifted and there is no going back for me. At the risk of sounding melodramatic, you MUST watch this movie and if its not in theaters near you then read the book. Its sad, scary and downright horrifying at times but without people knowing the true toxicity of our food we will not be able to evoke change. There is a great trailer on the website...check it out!
3 comments:
I must see this. I also have Omnivore;s Dilema on my reading list. Katya & cousin Dianna have been educating me and I have been slowly making changes but not fast enough probably.
Love, love our new banner
It's playing in Brunswick this month. Mom, Tim & I are going.
It doesn't appear to playing anywhere near Concord in the forseeable futre.
Is it playing at Bowdoin or at a commercial cinema?
Post a Comment